June 11, 2018
The first Calista Corporation 2018 proxy prize winners are below. All votes received online at www.CalistaVote.com by May 31 at 5pm qualified.
- Next deadline, for paper or online votes, is June 18 by 5pm.
- 1st prize $10,000; 2nd prize $2,500; 3rd prize (5 winners) $1,000 <1st and 2nd prize are 1 winner each>
- Mailing your yellow paper proxy? You’ll qualify for 2 more rounds of prizes. REMINDER: Your signed/dated paper proxy must be delivered and received by Sramek-Hightower by the deadline. Postmark date doesn’t qualify.
- Need a postage-paid envelope? No problem! Look in the large packet, or call Shareholder Services to request an extra one (275-2801).
- Voting online? You’ll qualify for 3 more rounds of prizes.
2018 Online Early Bird Winners:
- $10,000: Michelle Thompson (St. Mary’s)
- $2,500: Carl J. Hoffman (Anchorage)
- $1,000: Jacob N. Wassilie (Akiachak), Jeremiah A. Clemons (Anchorage), Frank Matthew Jr (Quinhagak), Myron C. Evan (Chefornak), Richard W. Otto (Kongiganak)
- Vote YES on the Settlement Trust or Calista dividends are estimated to become taxable income in 2021. Get the details by clicking here.
- Once you vote (paper or electronic), you are AUTOMATICALLY entered into any eligible drawings. For example, if you voted online on May 30, you are automatically entered into all 4 remaining drawings. If you voted by paper and the Inspector of Elections gets it May 30, you are automatically entered into 2 drawings.
- A Shareholder does have the right to change his/her vote. If a Shareholder votes again, the most recent proxy vote will be the valid vote. (If you vote June 1 and again June 2, the June 2 vote will count.)
- Again: Your signed/dated paper proxy must be delivered and received by Sramek-Hightower by the deadline. Postmark date doesn’t qualify.