2013 Calista Internship Applications Available Now!
- Application (click here) due date: March 30
- Final selection of interns: April 30
- Internship program: 10 weeks, June 3 – August 9, 2013<
- Felicia Wassillie at (907) 279-5516 or fwassillie (at) calistacorp (dot) com.
WHAT IS THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM?
The Calista Corporation Internship Program provides work experience for Calista Corporation scholarship recipients and other Shareholders and Descendants who are currently enrolled in college or a vocational program. Work experience adds meaning to classroom instructions and allows internship participants to explore career options. Interns receive valuable on-the-job training in one of many specialized fields.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OFFERED TO INTERNS?
- A paid competitive internship wage during the internship while gaining valuable experience
- A bi-monthly stipend for living expenses (dependent on performance and attendance)
- Interns receive routine feedback about their performance and a mid-term and final performance evaluation. If an intern’s performance falls below a satisfactory level, you may be separated from the program
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Calista Shareholders and Descendants
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a college or vocational degree program and attending classes on a full-time basis
- Applicants must possess a GPA of at least 2.0, and be in good academic standing
Interns must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week under the supervision of a manager of Calista Corporation or subsidiary. Assignments are made within a variety of departments and shall not exceed 40 hours per week during the summer months. If selected to participate, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and pass a background check.
HOW DO I APPLY? 5 EASY STEPS
- Completed application (click here)
- Answers to essay questions (see application)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Copy of current transcripts
**Please submit via email or regular mail all required documents by March 30, 2013, by 5p**
RE: Internship Program
301 Calista Court, Suite A
Email address: fwassillie (at) calistacorp (dot) com