July 3, 2019
2019 Regular and Online Proxy Prize Winners Announced
Exciting! The Calista Corporation 2019 Annual Meeting Regular and Online proxy prize winners are below. All valid paper and online votes received by July 1 at 5 p.m. qualified.
Haven’t voted? The final chance to vote will be in-person at the Annual Meeting in Toksook Bay on July 5. In-person voting does not qualify for proxy prizes.
Quyana to everyone that voted.
Did you know?
- Over 6 in 10 Shareholders voted online
- For voting Elders, more than 1 in 3 voted online
- Once you vote (paper or electronic), you are AUTOMATICALLY entered into any eligible drawings
- All winners are randomly drawn by the Inspector of Elections (Sramek-Hightower, a certified public accounting firm in Anchorage)
- All votes are validated and counted by the Inspector of Elections
Regular Proxy Prize Winners (paper or online votes):
- $2,500: Sarah A. Levi (Lower Kalskag)
- $1,000: Lucy M. David (Kongiganak); Mildred S. Lindley (Bethel); Minnie Evon (Bethel); Sophie K. Link (Bethel); Tracy D. Pleasant (Quinhagak); Trajan C. Paul (Kipnuk)
Online Regular Proxy Winners (online votes only):
- $5,000: Anna Andrew (Anchorage)
- $2,500: Eddie A. Teeluk (Quinhagak)
- $1,000: Elizabeth A. Ruppert (Cranston RI)