Calista Corporation is joining Donlin Gold in providing more update meetings on the proposed project. See below for a tentative schedule. Please note that the Board of Directors‘ Shareholder Relations Committee meetings are separate and will be announced later this season.
Travel Schedule (weather permitting; check back for updates)
- TBD: Toksook Bay Bingo Hall, 1pm
- TBD: Tuluksak Bingo Hall, 1pm
- Sept. 27: Kwigillingok CVRF building, 1pm
- Updated Oct. 8: Emmonak City Hall, 1pm
- Oct. 18: Anchorage Coast International Inn, 5 to 8pm
- Sept. 4: Atmautluak Traditional Council Building, 1pm
- Sept. 12: Kwethluk Bingo Hall, 12pm
- Sept. 12: Akiachak Bingo Hall, 3pm
- Sept. 13: Napaskiak Bingo Hall, 12pm
- Sept. 13: Nunapitchuk Community Building, 3pm
Did you know?
- The separate Calista Board Shareholder Relations Committee was formed in 2004 to help share and provide updates on Calista activities and the Donlin Gold project
- From 2004 to summer 2018, the Committee has provided about 170 community updates