Calista Corporation’s original enrollment included about 13,300 Shareholders. After expanding enrollment in December 2017, the total Shareholder population is over 33,000 as of October 2020.
As one of the largest Alaska Native Corporations in both land mass and population, there’s a good amount of work that goes into making sure Shareholders and Descendants receive all of the benefits for which they are entitled. In order to successfully deliver distributions, scholarships, jobs and other Shareholder and Descendant advantages, it’s important that you keep your information current with us.
Please note that the Board of Directors Code of Business Ethics policy and the Calista Corporation Bylaws are on the Board of Directors page. Note: To send a message to a Director, go to the Contact Us page and fill out the contact form.
Sample Shareholder Services available:
- MyCalista.com – A free and secure online portal to update your Shareholder account (address, email, phone, etc.) or view important details (dividends, verify Stock Will on file, etc.).
- Direct Deposit – Register to receive direct deposit of your distributions.
- Stock Will – Create or update a Calista Stock Will form for your Class A or Class B shares.
- Name change – Update your name on file with our Name Change Affidavit.
- Gift shares – Gift your shares right now to an eligible relative (Class A or Class B shares only).
- And more!
Shareholder Services offices (currently closed due to the pandemic):
- Bethel: 313 Willow St. (Watson’s Corner behind the Legislative Information Office)
- Anchorage: 5015 Business Park Blvd., Suite 1300 (1st floor near C St. and International Blvd.)