Congratulations on receiving shares of stock in Calista Corporation. We are pleased to welcome you into your corporation. To learn more about Calista, your Shareholder benefits, and your Shareholder responsibilities, please take some time to review the documents below.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Shareholder Services department, where team members are available to assist you.
Full Welcome Packet
- Full Welcome Packet (4.7mb | pdf)
Welcome Packet By Section
To make the Welcome Packet easier to download or view, we’ve broken it down into smaller PDF sections below.
- Table of Contents, pages 1-2 (654kb)
- Your Corporation, pages 3-4 (775kb)
- Shareholder Benefits, pages 5-6 (434kb)
- Shareholder Rights, pages 7-8 (606kb)
- Shareholder Responsibilities, pages 9-10 (458kb)
- Contact Info/Resources, pages 11-12 (873kb)
- MyCalista.com gives you secure access to your Shareholder account
- Direct Deposit form – why wait for your dividend in the mail? Get direct deposit just like your PFD
- 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday (excluding major holidays)
- Shareholder Services: 907-275-2801 or 1-800-277-5516
- Enrollment: 907-275-2900 or 1-800-277-5516
- Bethel office: Watson’s Corner behind Legislative Information Office
- Anchorage office: 5015 Business Park Blvd., Shareholder Services is on the first floor in Suite 1300