June 22, 2018
- FINAL deadline, for paper or online votes, is July 2 by 5pm
- Paper vote prizes: 1st prize $2,500; 2nd to 7th prizes $1,000 each
- Online vote prizes: All paper vote prizes PLUS 1st prize $5,000; 2nd prize $2,500; 3rd prize $1,000
Mailing your yellow paper proxy? REMINDER: Your signed/dated paper proxy must be delivered and received by Sramek-Hightower by the deadline. Postmark/fax doesn’t qualify.
Need a postage-paid envelope? No problem! Look in the large packet, or call Shareholder Services to request an extra one (275-2801)
Regular Early Bird Winners:
- $10,000: Brandon A Bachman (Anchorage)
- $2,500: David C Tunutmoak Jr (Scammon Bay)
- $1,000: Agnes Andy (Newtok), Vanessa Bunyan (Hooper Bay), John Lawrence (Toksook Bay), Michael S White (Toksook Bay), Willie Long (Saint Mary’s)
Vote YES on the Settlement Trust or Calista dividends are estimated to become taxable income in 2021. Get the details by clicking here.
- Once you vote (paper or electronic), you are AUTOMATICALLY entered into any eligible drawings. For example, if you voted online on June 17, you are automatically entered into all 3 remaining drawings. If you voted by paper and the Inspector of Elections gets it June 17, you are automatically entered into 2 drawings.
- A Shareholder does have the right to change his/her vote. If a Shareholder votes again, the most recent proxy vote will be the valid vote. (If you vote June 16 and again June 17, the June 17 vote will count.)
(Read about the 2018 Online Early Bird winners by clicking here)